Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 16, 2007

Last night's "Desperate Housewives"...

I know, I’m running behind this morning, so let’s get right to it…

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about last night’s episode of “Desperate Housewives”…

Wasn’t it nice of the writers to have Mike take his shirt off before he dove into the water to save Ian? And I knew Susan was stupid, but going to the house of the man she loved (and no doubt, still loves), in just a robe and lingerie? No wonder he kissed her…

I knew Gaby was selfish, but to make Victor jealous in the middle of his debate? That was totally wrong! I would think she’d want to be the girlfriend of the mayor. And speaking of which, if Fairview is such a small town, why is the mayoral election such a big deal?...

I’m really glad Carlos and Edie got it together, because I was going to be mad if the writers just abandoned this one. For some reason, I like this pairing. Maybe because it makes them both grow up…

So last week Lynette was annoying me, and this week it’s Tom. I know the writers are trying to introduce tension into their marriage, but do they have to do it with Tom’s constant complaining and whining? And after seeing that ending, I think Tom should keep his mouth shut. Did anyone see that coming? I certainly didn’t…

Thoughts?

Labels: