Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"The Nine" Gets Yanked...

Fans hoping to catch the next installment of “The Nine” tonight are going to be disappointed.

ABC has pulled the show after it posted its lowest ratings yet last week. However, insiders say that ABC Entertainment President Steve McPherson is a fan of the show and hopes to find it a new home later in the season. The network never gave the show a full season order, so unless that changes there are only six episodes remaining. It will be replaced tonight with a special edition of “20/20.”

I could see this coming, which is why I was upset with myself that I forgot to watch it last week. I hope to catch it online, but if any of you saw it, please post a comment so I can find out what happened with Lizzie...