Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Last Night's "Heroes"

As is always the case with “Heroes,” I have a few questions…

So Sylar steals people’s special powers by removing their brains? And then what? Does he put it inside his brain? Is that why he always wears a baseball cap? And if that is what he does, then wouldn’t he also have the waitress’ brain tumor too?...

How wild was it that Nathan flew for the first time during the car accident? I thought that scene was very cool.

And how classic (yet sad) was it that Hiro teleported when he closed his eyes to kiss the girl? I was wondering how they were going to fix that one and I admit I didn’t see that coming…

How come we didn’t see Isaac’s origin story? Is that because he’s the hero that will fall next week?...

And are we really going to find out that HRG is just being a good dad?...

Thoughts?