Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Island Strikes on "Lost"

SPOILER ALERT: If you have not seen tonight's episode of "Lost," stop reading now.


So, the mysterious island smoke monster comes back to life just in time to kill Eko. I'm guessing the island was judging him for what he did (He was not a nice guy.).

But why did Eko really have to die? Turns out his portrayer, who I'm not even going to attempt to try and spell, only agreed to do the show for a short time. The writers agreed that this would be the best time to end his run and they insist that it had nothing to do with his behavior on the set, which reportedly was getting pretty bad.

I said I was getting tired of the whole psychological experimentation by The Others, but I like this new twist with Juliet, who will be so much better for Jack than Kate.

And speaking of Kate, she will finally choose which man is for her next week. Although, I think the previews kind of already gave that away.

So what did you think of tonight's episode? Let's discuss...