Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Brothers & Sisters" Gives Us the Lowe-down

“Brothers & Sisters” is about to get a welcome addition.

Rob Lowe will join the cast as a Republican senator who becomes romantically involved with Kitty (Calista Flockhart). The part was written specifically for Lowe. He’s signed for only six episodes; but the show is hoping for more.

I think this role sounds like it may finally give Lowe the TV comeback he’s looking for, so I’m happy about that. However, I’m unhappy that this will probably mean the exit of Josh Hopkins. Even though I don’t watch “Brothers,” I’m a fan of Hopkins and I’d like to see him land on a hit show permanently.