Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pick of the Week: "Prison Break"

My previous Picks of the Week have been solely based on critical buzz and what I think sounds interesting. So sometimes it’s a little hard.

But this week’s pick was easy since it’s something I’ve actually seen and I know you won’t want to miss.

This week’s Pick of the Week is “Prison Break.”

If you didn’t watch “Break” last season, don’t worry, because the show is now completely different. Plus the premiere finds a way to cleverly catch everyone up within the first five minutes (or you can just scroll down for my recap of last season).

If you tuned out “Break” last year because of all the stalling, you’ll want to jump back in this season. Don’t believe me? Just catch those last five minutes.

“Prison Break” airs Monday (August 21st) at 8 p.m. on FOX. For a complete preview, scroll down to my post, “Join the Manhunt!”