Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Free-For-All: August 18, 2006

Can it really be Friday again already?

So here’s what’s on my mind this morning…

Just got a look at the two newest additions to the cast of “Law and Order”: Milena Govich, who will play the show’s first female detective and Alana De La Garza, who will be the new ADA. Dick Wolf, the show’s creator, is hoping this will spice things up.

I think De La Garza, last seen as the ill-fated Marisol on “CSI: Miami” is an excellent choice, but Govich, last seen on the ill-fated “Conviction,” is just too young and quite frankly, too female. I realize that there are male-female combinations on the other two “L&O” shows, but for me, the original should have two wise-cracking guys. Feel free to call me gender-biased if you want to…

So Benji Schwimmer won “So You Think You Can Dance” and Bianca Ryan won “America’s Got Talent.” I didn’t watch either show, but if you did, feel free to sound off on the winners…

Anything else on your minds today? Let’s hear it…