Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Idol": Preparing for the finale...

I'm a little surprised at how close everyone is saying the race between Katharine and Taylor is. I really thought Taylor was the clear favorite after last night; but I also thought Chris would win, so what do I know.

A few details are starting to seep out about what we'll get tonight. Two-time Academy of Country Music Award winner Carrie Underwood will perform and it looks like Clay Aiken will as well (I hope so. That guy needs to get back on the radar.). And, Katharine might be performing with Meat Loaf. Yes, you read that right.

Stay tuned...