Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"American Idol": More finale scoop...

The people at "Idol" are being EXTREMELY tight-lipped about tonight's final performances, but here's what I know...

Taylor won the coin toss and did the smart thing by deferring to Katharine. This means Taylor will get the last word.

I also read the two words that send dread into every "Idol" fan: Tamyra Gray. I'm hearing she may have something to do with the single. You may remember that Tamyra (a season one finalist) wrote the sappy single from season three, "I Believe." PLEASE don't let there be any truth to that. We can't handle another single like that one.