Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Say It Isn't So, Caitlin!

Here’s a story that completely surprised me…

Caitlin Sanchez, the 14-year-old girl who has voiced “Dora the Explorer” since 2007 is suing Nickelodeon, saying she was cheated out of millions.

When Nickelodeon responded today, the network said that Caitlin’s voice had changed and she was no longer able to play Dora.

As you guys know, I talked to Caitlin just a few months ago and believe me, I never saw this coming. She did seem a little vague when I asked her about future Dora projects, but I just chalked that up to a young girl not knowing what was ahead for her. And the people from Nickelodeon were so happy to set up the interview I would never have dreamed they were considering replacing her as Dora.

You can read the People.com account of the whole sordid mess here.

Photo Credit: Nickelodeon