Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, October 04, 2010

Pick of the Week: I'm Seeing Red

You guys know that I generally stay away from sporting events as my Pick, but since this is what I’m absolutely obsessed with, I have no choice…

My Pick of the Week is the National League Division Series between the Cincinnati Reds and the Philadelphia Phillies.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Cincinnati Reds are in the playoffs, so you’re not going to want to miss it. Game 1 is Wednesday, October 6th at 5:07 p.m., while Game 2 is Friday, October 8th at 6:07 p.m., both on TBS. Game 3 is Sunday, October 10th on TBS, but the time has not yet been set.

Go Redlegs!