Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"New Jersey" Reunion Part 2: How Funny Was That?

If my husband had been home, he would have no doubt asked what was wrong with me and why I was laughing so hard.

Because I’ll admit, it’s been a while since I’ve laughed that hard at anything. But then it’s been a while since I’ve seen anything as hilarious as the big moment on last night’s final part of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion.

When the show began, Jacqueline was ready to take Danielle on. So much in fact that host Andy Cohen had to hold her back. But before the show went off last night, something happened and Jacqueline decided she didn’t like the person she was becoming. She decided that she was through trying to expose Danielle. I honestly have no idea what happened to give her such a change of heart, but the next thing you know Danielle is hugging Teresa and then Jacqueline. The expressions on Caroline and Andy’s faces were priceless as they watched the display. But then it just got awkward as Danielle seemed to hang on just a little bit too long. When Danielle returned to her seat, she was ready to let bygones be bygones, even shaking Caroline’s hand.

Thankfully, though, Andy gave Caroline the last word and she declared it was the biggest bunch of crap she’d ever seen. And I have to agree.

But it did raise some interesting questions. In all honesty, it looked to me like maybe Danielle’s feelings were a little bit stronger for Jacqueline than we thought and all of her insanity this season was almost like a spurned lover acting out. But that’s just my opinion. I have nothing to back that one up.

The Bravo promos promised us that one Housewife would be gone for good, but they didn’t tell us who last night. Andy Cohen announced it on the Bravo website, telling us that it is indeed Danielle.

Danielle told “US Weekly” that she left because she was tired of being used and that she is working on her own spin-off. No big shocker there…

Bravo has renewed “New Jersey” for another season. The question now is who will make up the cast. Kim G. no doubt heard about the renewal as she seemed to be lobbying pretty hard to be next season’s villain. Personally, I could do without her…

But as long as Caroline is still on the show, I’ll keep watching. In fact, I’m trying to figure out how Caroline can adopt me because I could sure use her in my corner…

If you missed last night’s big moment, you can see it here…