Who's "Dancing" With Who?
Yesterday, ABC announced the celebrity-pro pairings for “Dancing With the Stars”…
Here they are from the official press release:
* MICHAEL BOLTON, Grammy ® Award-winning singer, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fourth season.
* BRANDY, actress and singer, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his ninth season.
* MARGARET CHO, comedienne and actress, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his seventh season.
* RICK FOX, former NBA champion, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her tenth season.
* JENNIFER GREY, beloved film and television actress, joins two-time mirror ball champion DEREK HOUGH for his seventh season.
* DAVID HASSELHOFF, international superstar, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns to "Dancing with the Stars" for her eighth season.
* FLORENCE HENDERSON, America's favorite mom, joins CORKY BALLAS for his second season on the show.
* KYLE MASSEY, television teen star, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her third season.
* BRISTOL PALIN, teen advocate and Alaska's first daughter, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his seventh season.
* AUDRINA PATRIDGE, MTV reality star, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his tenth season.
* MICHAEL "THE SITUATION" SORRENTINO, Jersey Shore ab-man, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season of "Dancing with the Stars."
* KURT WARNER, former pro-NFL quarterback, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her sixth season.
If Jennifer Grey has got any of the moves left she showed in “Dirty Dancing,” I’ve got to believe she’s the favorite—especially with the fearless Derek Hough. And I still think Rick Fox is going to show us something—especially since he’s paired with Cheryl Burke, who has a knack for bringing the best dancing out of athletes.
“Dancing With the Stars” premieres Monday, September 20th at 8 p.m…