Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Let's Get to "Dancing"!

I was so distracted by the first part of the reunion of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” that I completely forgot the revelation of the “Dancing With the Stars” cast Monday night.

But in my defense, they had all been pretty much revealed already…

Here it is, if you missed it:

Florence Henderson
David Hasselhoff
Michael Bolton
Brandy
Michelle Cho
Rick Fox
Jennifer Grey
Kyle Massey (“Cory in the House,” “That’s So Raven”)
Bristol Palin
Audrina Patridge
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino
Kurt Warner

The celebrity-pro pairings have not been announced yet, but to me, the early favorites have to be Jennifer Grey (depending on whether she kept dancing) and Brandy. But I’m betting Rick Fox has got some moves. And I wouldn’t totally count out Florence Henderson. You know she’s going to be popular.

“Dancing With the Stars” premieres Monday, September 20 at 8 p.m. on ABC with all 12 couples performing the Viennese Waltz or the Cha Cha. The couple with the lowest combined judge’s scores and public votes will go home Tuesday, September 21 at 8 p.m.

What do you guys think of the cast? Who do you think is going to have the moves and who will fall flat?

And are you as anxious to see what The Hoff does as I am? Think they’ll dance to “I’ve Been Looking for Freedom”? Man I hope so…

Photo Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC