Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

"Real Housewives of NJ": What Has Bravo Brought Upon Us?

I knew “New Jersey” housewife Danielle was crazy, but…

I hadn’t watched an episode of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” all season, but when I couldn’t find anything else to watch Sunday night, I tuned into a couple of episodes of a marathon.

Not knowing anything about what had transpired previously, I have to admit I was actually on Danielle’s side. She was invited to a charity event at the Brownstone, which is owned and operated by her enemies, the Manzos. Caroline (the Manzo matriarch) was angry about her coming, which I thought was ridiculous since this was about a young child with cancer. And the child’s family had invited Danielle. But Caroline’s husband said she had every right to be there.

But then Danielle showed up to the event with her convicted felon friend, Danny. And Danny decided they needed extra protection (Apparently he thought that the Manzos would create a scene at a charity fundraiser.). So he brings a group of Hells Angels. When Danielle goes in and sees that there is not enough room for her entourage. She creates a scene and storms out saying that this was the Manzos getting back at her. Even though the place did bring in a table for her and her people. The child’s family was completely embarrassed and may have actually asked for her to be removed.

It was one of the craziest things I’ve seen on TV in months. I couldn’t stop yelling at the screen. And Monday, I tuned into the next new episode where once again I found myself yelling at the TV as Danielle invited Danny to back her up at a dinner with Dina.

In the name of all that is good and holy, what has Bravo brought upon us?

And more importantly how can I possibly stop watching now?

“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo