Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Pick of the Week: The Beginning of the End

You may recall that a few weeks ago, I said I was happy about the end of “24.” I felt it was the right time for the show to end, so I said I was okay with it.

But it turns out I’m not really handling it all that well…

Last week, when the words “24: The Final Hours” flashed on the screen, it hit me. My favorite show is coming to an end.

So my pick this week couldn’t have been more obvious…

My Pick of the Week is a special two-hour episode of “24.”

Each year in order for the season to end on time, FOX gives us one week with two “24” episodes. But since this is the last season, this will be the last two-hour episode before the finale ever.

I’m going to need a minute…

After a rough start, this season of “24” is finally back on track, and based on everything I’ve read, these two hours will be doozies. So you won’t want to miss them.

The special two-hour episode of “24” airs Monday, April 5th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credit: Brian Bowen Smith/FOX