Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pick of the Week: For My Fiance

There are a lot of choices this week—part one of the “Top Chef” finale, the annual airing of “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” and a “Desperate Housewives” disaster.

But this week my fiance’s favorite show comes to an end. So I feel that I really have no choice…

My Pick of the Week is the series finale of “Monk.”

After eight seasons and a boatload of awards for star Tony Shalhoub, Adrian Monk is solving his final case and it’s a doozy. Monk will finally put the pieces together about who killed his beloved wife Trudy.

Of course if you saw last week’s part one, you know there’s an added twist…

[Spoiler Alert!] Monk is dying himself.

I can’t believe that such a beloved character would say goodbye by dying, but stranger things have happened. I guess all we can do is tune in and find out…

The final episode of “Monk” airs Friday, December 4th at 9 p.m. on USA…

Photo Credit: USA