Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, November 16, 2009

Help for the Holidays: Can You Be Top Chef?

I didn’t watch the first two seasons of “Top Chef” but I’ve seen every episode of the last three seasons multiple times.

So I thought I’d do decently with the “Top Chef Quickfire Challenge Game.” But boy was I wrong. This game is hard!

But that doesn’t mean it’s not fun…

The object of the game is to answer more questions correctly than the other chefs. There are five different categories of questions: The Chefs, The Challenges, The Food, Culinary 101 and Tools and Techniques.

I didn’t do half-bad with the questions about the seasons I know but since I don’t cook I did pretty bad with the rest of them. But I have to admit I learned a few things.

I love trivia games so having one for “Top Chef” is very cool. Even if I will probably never be Top Chef.

Excuse me while I pack my knives and go…

“Top Chef Quickfire Challenge Game” will be available next month. You can pre-order it now at Bravotv.com and Amazon.com…

Photo Credit: Amazon.com