Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 20, 2009

So How Did I Do?

I’ve got a premiere schedule and several reviews to post for you before I hit the bed tonight, so let me recap the Emmys by simply taking a look at my scorecard…

In the Will Win category, I got four: Glenn Close, “30 Rock,” “Mad Men” and “The Amazing Race.”

In the Wild Card category, I got four as well: Alec Baldwin, Bryan Cranston, Toni Collette and Jeff Probst.

And three won in the Want to Win category: Michael Emerson, Kristin Chenoweth, and Cherry Jones.

The only category where I didn’t get anything was Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy. I’m going to have to go back and see what episode NPH submitted. Clearly it was the wrong one, because I really thought this was his year…

I’ll have more on the Emmys tomorrow after I catch up on what I missed…