Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Your Thoughts on "The Bachelor"?

To paraphrase the Joker from “Batman,” what kind of a world do we live in where a man who can’t make up his mind between two women steals all the press from an attack on the White House?

The boldest “24” story yet got completely swept under Monday night by the tale of “The Bachelor,” Jason Messnick.

Now, obviously I didn’t see it, but I’m sure that plenty of you did. So I’m posting this in case any of you have something that you just can’t wait to get out. You can post a comment below, or you can e-mail me at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com...

As for what I think, I think the producers saw a fantastic TV opportunity and jumped all over it. And those huge ratings for all four hours prove them right…

Photo Credit: Matt Klitschner/ABC