Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Favorite Natasha Richardson Moment...

Before I turn off the computer for the night, let me just take a minute to say something about the death of Natasha Richardson…

I know she wasn’t known for television, but she did appear in one of the movies I always watch whenever it’s on TV, even though I’ve seen it a billion times—“The Parent Trap,” the remake of the Disney classic starring the then unknown Lindsay Lohan.

Richardson was fantastic in the movie and it’s her chemistry with Dennis Quaid that gives the movie much of its charm…

Here’s a great compilation of romantic moments from the movie including one of my favorite romantic moments of all time.



Richardson did appear on TV this season on my beloved “Top Chef” as a guest judge on the holiday-themed episode. However, that episode is never included in the Bravo marathons because no one was eliminated. I’m hoping they’ll make an exception and show that episode as a tribute to Richardson’s class and generosity.

She will truly be missed and my thoughts go out to her family…