Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pick of the Week: Goodbye to a Cult Classic

It’s rare for me to pick a show that I’ve never watched or that I know so little about, but in this case I really had no choice.

My Pick of the Week is the series finale of “Battlestar Galactica.”

I’ve never seen a single episode of “BSG.” Maybe because I’m a purist and I didn’t like the thought of a remake of a show I loved as a kid—especially one that starred my beloved Dirk Benedict.

Or maybe because by the time I finally got cable, I was too behind to catch up. Either way I never watched.

But I know a lot of people do and I know the pain of having to say goodbye to a beloved series. So I had to make it my Pick.

Since I don’t watch, I don’t know what would make a good ending, but whatever that is, I wish it for all of you “BSG” fans out there.

It’s what you all frakkin’ deserve…

“Battlestar Galactica” airs Friday, March 20th at 9 p.m. on SciFi…

Photo Credit: Anthony Mandler/Sci Fi