Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching Up With "Lost"

So while I’m playing catch-up, let’s talk “Lost”…

First of all, let me address the obvious question—why a rerun in the middle of sweeps? I honestly don’t have the answer, but my guess is that they needed to do a bit of a reset to make the episode count work or they decided to just give the first night of the “Idol” vs. “Lost” battle to “Idol.”

Now, let’s ask some more questions about the episode…

First and foremost, who is Amy’s baby? I was sure it was going to be Charlotte because of the resemblance between Reiko Aylesworth and Rebecca Mader. But then Juliet said it was a boy, so now I have no idea…

We do know however that Charlotte was on the island in 1974, because Daniel saw her. But then what happened to Daniel? We did not see him in 1977…

Where is Ben? According to ABC, we’re going to get an answer Wednesday…

Is this what the whole thing is all about? That the Oceanic Six is supposed to help stop the purge and Ben’s ascension and he just used them to get back to the island?

And finally, are they really going to break up Sawyer and Juliet? I thought they were way more awesome together than Sawyer and Kate or Jack and Juliet…

So what do you guys think? Are you liking this new 70s twist?...

Photo Credit: Mario Perez/ABC