Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"Lost": I Got Something Right!

Tonight is “Idol” night AND the night of the “Top Chef” reunion. So that once again means I have to tape “Lost” and watch it later.

But let me quickly say something about last week’s episode…

I actually got something about “Lost” right! WOO-HOO!

Now, it might have been a completely obvious thing, but still…

A few weeks ago, I theorized that Ben may have had something to do with Locke’s death. And boy, did he ever. How crazy was that? And I think it’s only going to get crazier…

And in all honesty, I’m starting to think that Widmore’s the good guy. Aren’t you?

I was going to post a picture from last week’s episode to accompany this post, but I decided instead to whet your appetite with a picture from this week’s, featuring the fabulous Reiko Aylesworth (Michelle, “24”).

It’s going to be a wild one…

Photo Credit: Mario Perez/ABC