Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, February 05, 2009

“Lost”: Let’s Do the Time Warp Again

Let me say for the record that I despise “Lost” being on after “American Idol.”

I know this isn’t the first time that’s been the case, but I wasn’t a Lostie then…

I actually convinced myself that I could watch the episode live without a problem. But I was so distracted by what was happening that my recap post on my “Idol” blog was over 30 minutes late and I called my favorite contestant by the wrong name!

And having “Top Chef” on at 10 doesn’t help matters…

Next week I’ll be taping “Lost” and watching it on Thursdays—at least until “Top Chef” wraps up in three weeks. I owe that to my “Idol Chit-Chat” readers…

So what did we learn last night?...

Warning: If you have not yet seen the February 4th episode of “Lost,” stop reading now…

Jin is still alive and is also time traveling as he came face-to-face with a young Danielle Rousseau…

Ben was the one hassling Kate about Aaron, presumably to shake her up into returning to the island…

Sun received a gun in a box of chocolates and apparently plans to use it to kill Ben…

Charlotte survived, but now Juliet and Miles are having nosebleeds…

Now, onto some questions…

Who sent Sun the gun? And where is her child (Doc Jensen has a theory about that one but I won’t share it in case it’s a spoiler.)?...

And how long before Sawyer and Juliet hook up? I know he misses Kate, but you know it’s going to happen…

Your thoughts on the episode?...

Photo Credit: Mario Perez/ABC