Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Last Night’s “Dancing”: I Could Hear Robbie Williams Crying

Maybe I’m crazy, but I could’ve sworn there was a time when Jessica Simpson could actually sing.

That time was not last night…

It’s bad enough that Jessica butchered Robbie Williams’ “Angels” at all, but last night’s performance on “Dancing With the Stars” was atrocious.

Apparently now that Jessica is country, she has to try and countrify everything.

I think I could hear Robbie Williams crying…

Of course, if it makes Robbie feel any better, she butchered her own song too…

What did you guys think? Am I being too harsh? And what did you think of Kim going home before Cloris?

You can see Jessica’s “performance” here…