Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

For All You Comic Book Geeks Like Me...

I have to admit that I was more excited about seeing the "Spider-Man 3" preview than I was about seeing "Heroes" tonight.

It's the comic book geek in me...

So if you were as disappointed as I was with the small amount of footage we got to see, be sure to go to www.nbc.com/spiderman and watch the extended footage. Since it's in high definition it takes a while to download, but it's worth it to see the great special effects in the Peter Parker-Harry Osborne battle. I'm sorry to say, though, that we see very little of the black suit Spider-Man or Venom in the clips, except for one small snippet that made me jump out of my chair.

But you'd better hurry, because the seven and a half minutes of footage will only be on-line until 9 p.m. Tuesday.