Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 04, 2007

"Desperate"-ly Seeking Susan...


As I suspected, it appears the remainder of this season will focus on the love triangle of Mike-Susan-Ian. But I need some help filling in the blanks…
When did Susan find out that Mike was going to propose to her? And why weren’t any of the guys surprised by that revelation?

I also have to say that I was a little disappointed with Rex’s narration. If you were going to bring him back, it would’ve been nicer to give him more to do. It’s a shame they didn’t have him narrate an episode with Bree in it.

Speaking of which, Bree’s absence was incredibly obvious, was it not? She decides her daughter’s fate over the phone? And what about that story anyway? Without Bree, it really made no sense, so why didn’t they just forget it? I did appreciate them getting rid of Austin and Danielle, though, because they’re both terribly annoying, but it just went too quickly.

Love Gaby’s new suitor, though. I have always thought John Slattery was sexy. Not sure how Gaby’s resisting that one…

So what did you think? Can you help me fill in the blanks?...

Labels: