Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Manic Monday: "Fooled Again"

The theme song of “CSI: Miami” says, “We won’t get fooled again.”

If only that were true…

I was so keyed up from “24,” I almost couldn’t sit still long enough to see if Delko survived. But I slowed my breathing down just enough for it to speed back up again…

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about last night’s episodes of “CSI: Miami” and “Heroes.”

I was so shocked to hear the doctor pronounce Delko dead that I accidentally cursed (Sorry, the adrenaline was still rushing.). So imagine my dismay when, after the commercial and some creative stalling, Delko was revived.

Having been sufficiently fooled, I rewound the tape to watch “Heroes.”

Unfortunately for “Heroes,” after the two-hour “24” thrill ride, the episode was bound to be a letdown. But it did have a few moments…

First of all, how awesome is Ali Larter as a hired assassin? If this “Heroes” thing doesn’t work out, “24” needs to give her a call. And I like that Matt can hear Nikki. I have a feeling that will come into play later.

And yes, I was fooled again by “Heroes,” because I was sure that Matt was dead. I need to start remembering that not every show is “24” (which is too bad for them, by the way).

I also liked that HRG’s mind-wiping back-fired on him, but Sylar totally creeps me out. I still can’t believe that’s the same guy from “So Notorious” and “24.”

But as usual, I have some questions. First, why does Linderman suddenly want Nathan dead—two weeks before the election? Wouldn’t he want him elected?

And what happened to “Are you on the list?” That catchphrase went away a little quickly, didn’t it? I have to say that it was much better than “Someone flies. Someone dies.” I’m sorry, but that’s just stupid…

Labels: ,