Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pick of the Week: "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, boys..."

It’s once again time to “reach up there and pull those belts tight one more time!”

That’s right, boys and girls. It’s Daytona 500 time.

Now I know there are some of you out there wondering why I would waste my Pick of the Week on NASCAR. But for me, the Daytona 500 is bigger than the Super Bowl (at least until the day the Bengals finally get in). And the commercials are much better…

While you may only see cars going around a track, I see drama, intrigue and more tension than an episode of “24.” And I wouldn’t dare miss a second…

Coverage of the Daytona 500 begins at 2 p.m. on FOX with a concert headlined by Kelly Clarkson. The actual race starts at 3:15 p.m…

By the way, for all of the latest NASCAR news, you can read the “At the Track” blog by clicking on the link on the right…

“Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let’s go racin’!”