Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Good Mail Week

When I was younger, I loved getting mail. It was exciting to pull something out of the mailbox with my name on it.

Of course, when you get older, it’s not as exciting since the stuff in the box is just bills and other yucky grown-up stuff. But this week has been a good one for me mail-wise. Monday, I got the “Studio 60” pilot DVD; but yesterday was the big one. As my second-favorite-Canadian, RT, had already told me (It’s okay. She knows who’s number one.), my “TV Guide” would be extra-special this week since Kiefer Sutherland would be on the cover AND he would spill secrets about season six of “24.”

What more could you ask for--especially when you see the picture of him inside!

So what good stuff did he spill? Jack will be at the lowest point we’ve ever seen him as the show will pick up two months into Jack’s incarceration by the Chinese.

For those fans (including me) that were worried the show would just sweep the Chinese thing under the rug, that’s good news. But Kiefer also mentions that Jack will have been tortured physically and mentally and that’s got me worried.

Since the show is picking up with Jack still in prison, will the torture have stopped? PLEASE tell me we are not going to have to sit through 24 hours of Kiefer with his face bashed in! I’m not sure I could forgive the “24” writers for that one. I still haven’t quite forgiven them for what they did to his face in the season finale (I know it was makeup, but still!).

I’ve got to believe that the show will not make that mistake. After all, Kiefer is the face of the show, so it would be bad for business to not have it be its usual sexy self.

Stay tuned…