Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"Idol" is changing its tune...

Obviously "American Idol" puppet master Simon Fuller has realized the mediocrity of the "Idol" singles because he's trying something new this season.

"Idol" will have a songwriting contest in order to determine the top two's singles. There are no details on how the contest will work, but it will probably involve a viewer vote. There is also talk that some of the best songs could be featured in a special with former contestants.

Anything has to be better than the schmaltzy stuff we've been putting up with.

Cause at a "Moment Like This" you're "Flying Without Wings" and "I Believe" I want to be "Inside Your Heaven" so I can ask you the question "Do I Make You Proud?"