Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today's Column: Meet USA's Newest Characters

In today’s “Stay Tuned” column, I introduce you to the USA’s newest characters from “Suits” and “Necessary Roughness.”

Patrick J. Adams is probably supposed to be the star of “Suits” as the intelligent, yet street smart Mike Ross who ends up practicing law without a degree. But it’s Gabriel Macht who steals the show as the slick Harvey Specter. Plus, it’s great to have Gina Torres back on TV.

I’ve seen the first two episodes of this one so I can tell you it only gets better…

“Suits” premieres tonight at 10 on USA…

I only saw the premiere of “Necessary Roughness,” but I liked it and think it’s got some great potential. Callie Thorne is perfect as the tough psychotherapist and Mehcad Brooks is perfectly cast as the troublemaking football star, T.K. (Yes, I believe he’s meant to resemble T.O.). There are actually a lot of touching moments in the show and there are some parts where you might want to stand up and cheer…

“Necessary Roughness” premieres Wednesday, June 29th at 10 p.m. on USA…

Photo Credits: Frank Ockenfels/USA and Quantrell Colbert/USA