Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrate "High School Musical" This Weekend!

It’s a “High School Musical” weekend on the Disney Channel…

Today (Saturday) beginning at 4 p.m., it’s sing-along versions of all three “High School Musical” movies.

That leads into Saturday’s Disney Channel premiere of “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” Sunday at 8 p.m.

You may remember when I reviewed the “Fabulous” DVD, I was disappointed that Ryan (Lucas Grabeel) was not a part of it. Well now he is! Ryan will make a special appearance in the movie.

Either that was a special bonus I missed on the DVD, or it’s a special scene exclusive to Disney Channel. Either way, I’ll be watching Sunday…

Photo Credit: Walt Disney Productions