Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, February 06, 2011

So What Were the Best Super Bowl Commercials?

Well, Super Bowl XLV is in the books, and what a great one it was. The commercials were also pretty good too…

I’ll have much more of my thoughts on the game, the commercials and the halftime show tomorrow, but for now, I wanted to share my three favorite commercials

Volkswagen: “The Force”



Best Buy Buyback Program with Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne



Those two were pretty close, but without a doubt, my favorite was this powerful ad from Chrysler featuring Eminem.



As usual, my choices are nowhere close to the choices of the people who participate in the “USA Today” Ad Meter poll. They chose the Doritos commercial with the dog crashing through the door and the Bud Light commercial with the dog sitter making the dogs work his party as their favorites. The Volkswagen commercial was #3.

So which ones were your faves?