Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pick of the Week: A "Raw" Favorite

When nothing really special jumps out at me, it gives me the chance to spotlight a favorite I haven’t been able to tell you about…

My Pick of the Week is “Shatner’s Raw Nerve.”

If you’ve never seen it, “Nerve” features William Shatner interviewing celebrities. I know it sounds a little strange, but the show is actually really good. Shatner’s unique interviewing style really lends itself to learning a lot about the person he’s interviewing.

This week’s guest is the always outrageous Whoopi Goldberg. That’s followed by an encore of his interview with MacKenzie Phillips.

“Shatner’s Raw Nerve” airs Tuesday, January 26th at 10 p.m. on Biography Channel. You can watch a preview here.

Photo Credit: Scott Gries/Biography Channel