Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Dynamic Duo of the Beach Reunites

I am a sucker for a happy reunion. And I couldn’t be happier about this one…

NBC Sports has announced that Chris Marlowe and Paul Sunderland will team up for the first time in a decade to call this weekend’s AVP Coney Island Open.

For beach volleyball fans like me, this is a big deal. Marlowe and Sunderland taught me everything I know about beach volleyball (which during the Karch Kiraly days was quite a lot). And as big of a fan of Kiraly as I am, it is a thrill to have these two heavyweights back together again.

In the NBC Sports press release, Sunderland said, “We’re like oil and water. Different in style, different in opinion.” Maybe to them, but for me it’s more like peanut butter and chocolate—a perfect combination.

NBC Sports will present live coverage of the women's final on Saturday and the men's final on Sunday beginning at 4:30 p.m…

Photos Credit: Steve Freeman/NBC Sports