Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two Faves Finally End Their Seasons...

Two weeks ago I mistakenly posted the season finale dates of “Medium” and “Law & Order: SVU.”

I knew that NBC hadn’t said anything about them being finales, but I couldn’t believe that they’d hold them until June, so I went ahead and listed them. But sure enough, both shows are wrapping up this week…

The “SVU” delay can probably be blamed on President Obama. I have no explanation for the “Medium” delay, other than it’s NBC and they don’t do anything logical…

The season finale of “Medium” will deliver a doozy of a cliffhanger, so thank goodness CBS swept in and rescued it from cancellation. The finale of “SVU” is promising that one major character may not survive the hour. I don’t know who it is, but I’ve got two pretty good guesses…

The season finale of “Medium” airs Monday, June 1st at 10 p.m. while the season finale of “Law & Order: SVU” airs Tuesday, June 2nd at 10 p.m. on NBC…

Photo Credit: Will Hart/NBC