Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What Happened to Yesterday's "Oprah"?

For those of you tuning in to yesterday’s “Oprah” to hear a new explanation of why the Columbine shootings occurred were sorely disappointed…

Oprah Winfrey herself pulled the already taped show because she thought it focused too much on the killers.

But wasn’t that the point? Wasn’t she wanting to get to the heart of why this terrible tragedy happened?

I completely understand that Oprah wanted to show respect to the families on yesterday’s 10th anniversary. But I believe the old saying that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. I believe it’s important we know why this terrible thing occurred so we can try to prevent it from happening again.

I would’ve thought Oprah would feel the same…