Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Stay Tuned!

I told someone yesterday, as I was explaining how I’ve let so many things get away from me lately, that between the months of January and May, my life is no longer my own…

Which explains why I let an important anniversary slide. The third anniversary of this blog.

For the record it was March 22nd…

I hope you agree that the blog just keeps getting better, as you can now see more photos reviews and stories from all the major networks than ever before. And as always, you can read my opinion about all of it.

Let me take the opportunity to thank some people for helping me reach this milestone: Andrea, my editor; Jeramey in IT; and all the publicists that have helped me over these past three years.

Plus, I have to thank all of you for your support. This thing just doesn’t go without you.

But I have no plans to go anywhere anytime soon, so I hope you all will continue to Stay Tuned…