Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pick of the Week: A Dream Reunion

Ever since Charlie Sheen returned to TV in “Two and a Half Men,” millions of children of the 80s have been waiting for this moment.

Or at least I have been…

And that’s why my Pick of the Week is “Two and a Half Men.”

So what’s the big moment? An on-screen reunion of Sheen with his brother, Emilio Estevez.

What? You didn’t see “Men at Work”?

Estevez will obviously not be playing Charlie’s brother, but instead will be playing an old friend of Charlie’s. I won’t tell you what the storyline is, but suffice it to say it looks like Estevez’s appearance will be brief.

But even a brief reunion is good enough for me…

I’m also glad that this episode isn’t airing after January. I’ve always thought it was wrong to make people choose between Charlie Sheen and Kiefer Sutherland; but to make them choose between Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez and Kiefer Sutherland? Well, that’s just downright cruel…

“Two and a Half Men” airs Monday, December 15th at 9 p.m. on CBS…

Photo Credit: Greg Gayne/Warner Bros.