Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who Will Win the Tackiest Trophy in Television?

So you guys have no doubt noticed my lack of posts about "Dancing With the Stars"...

That's probably because I'm still in shock about how my streak of predicting the winner before the season starts came to such a crappy end (You know if not for that achilles tendon, I would have a great shot at being right.). Who knew that Warren Sapp was going to be so light on his feet?

And there's also the fact that I don't watch the show, thanks to a combination of "Monday Night Football," Bravo marathons and "Worst Week." Although last night I actually made time for "Prison Break" (More on that later.)...

So since I didn't watch, you guys tell me. Who will take home the tackiest trophy in all of television? Will it be Brooke, who has proved surprisingly adept this season? Will it be Lance, who managed to survive the judges' initial scorn for his partner, Lacey? Or will it be Warren, who you kind of want to just give it to because he wants it so much?

Don't forget that tonight's results show is two hours beginning at 9 p.m. on ABC...