Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pick of the Week: Is She the “Mother”?

For the show I once called the most frustrating on TV, this week could be where the rubber meets the road…

My Pick of the Week is “How I Met Your Mother.”

“Mother” is becoming a little like a comedic “Lost” as we try to put together the clues as to the identity of the mother. Last week was a big clue as we saw the gang together in 2009 to toast “quite a year.” Unless I’m mistaken, I did not see Ted wearing a wedding ring. And then, the gang headed back to the apartment, which earlier in the episode they were all moving out of. Of course, an episode from last season told us that Robin lived in the apartment, but in this one she was packing to move to Japan, so…

See what I mean?

This week, Ted and Stella (who has been the odds-on favorite to be the mother) decide to go ahead and get married. But will they actually go through with it? The toast in 2009 would indicate no.

Which would totally blow the idea that Stella is the mother.

Or would it?...

I’ll be taping the episode so I can rewatch it for clues later…

“How I Met Your Mother” airs Monday, October 20th at 8:30 p.m. on CBS…
Photo Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS