Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

“How I Met Your Mother”: Jiminy Christmas!

At the risk of sounding like I’m stuck in the middle of a Disney movie, my only reaction to last night’s “How I Met Your Mother” was…

Jiminy Christmas!

Warning: If you have not seen last night’s episode of “HIMYM,” stop reading now…

The synopsis sent out to the media by CBS pretty much told me what was going to happen, but I didn’t want to believe it. I didn’t even want to believe it when the show’s narrator alluded to it. And even when the narrator told us what happened, I still told myself it wasn’t true.

I just couldn’t face the fact that Stella was not the mother. She was just so perfect for Ted. Sarah Clarke’s chemistry with Josh Radnor was just so strong.

But it’s true. Stella is not the mother.

The only thing more devastating than Stella and Ted’s breakup was Barney blowing his chance at sleeping with Robin again…

So, who is the mother? Well, we know it’s not Robin. She was revealed as Aunt Robin in the series premiere.

And since Lily and Marshall did get married, I think it’s safe to say it’s not Lily—who was my initial guess.

So I guess that means it’s someone new…

Unless it’s Britney Spears’ Abby…

Hmmm…

“How I Met Your Mother” airs Mondays at 8:30 p.m. on CBS

Photo Credit: Eric McCandless/FOX