Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Pick of the Week: Live From New York

Sometimes you watch a show because you know it will be entertaining. But sometimes you watch a show because you’re just too curious not to…

Thus is the case with My Pick of the Week: the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live.”

The phenomenal Michael Phelps will be the host with Lil Wayne as the musical guest.

You guys know that I’m a big fan of Phelps (Who isn’t?) but I just have no idea how he’ll do. But I do know that I will be watching to find out.

And if he doesn’t work, at least we’ll have some political humor to entertain us. I’m betting Kristen Wiig will take on Sarah Palin…

“Saturday Night Live” premieres Saturday, September 13th at 11:29 PM on NBC…