Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"How I Met Your Mother": Awesome!

You guys know I have never been a fan of "How I Met Your Mother."


I never liked that we were forced to root for a couple that we knew would not end up together. So, I just couldn't get into it.


But with that story finally over, I have recently found myself attracted to its witty charms.


It started with the Britney episode in which Sarah Chalke stole the show as Ted's potential girlfriend. And it's continuing with last night's episode featuring the return of Robin Sparkles.


It was a cute episode chock full of cheesy goodness. In fact, we were so caught up in the cheesy 90s goodness that we didn't see the big shocker coming until just before it happened...


Warning: If you have not seen last night's "How I Met Your Mother," stop reading now.


Robin and Barney hooking up. Awesome!


It was nice to see a more sensitive side to Neil Patrick Harris' ladies' man. And quite frankly, they looked really good together.


Now, I would hate to see Barney completely lose his womanizing ways, but I really hope the show doesn't just drop the idea of Robin and Barney.


And more importantly, I hope CBS doesn't burst this show's bubble--especially since I'm just now getting into it...

By the way, if you have yet to see the entire Robin Sparkles “Sandcastles in the Sand” music video, be sure to watch it here. It’s well worth the three and a half minutes…