Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, January 27, 2008

“Project Runway”: Always Listen to Tim

I was pretty hyped after Wednesday’s “Project Runway” since my least favorite designer, Victorya, was finally eliminated.

It was also interesting that crybaby Ricky actually won a challenge.

But the true lesson of Wednesday’s episode was that the designers should always listen to Tim. Sweet P did and it scored her major points with the judges. Chris didn’t and he got harsh words from them.

Now if only the judges would listen to Tim…

I didn’t really have any problems with Ricky winning—even though I thought Christian’s design was more in sync with the challenge—but after reading Tim’s thoughts on his blog, I’ve got a whole new perspective…

“I was profoundly concerned about [Ricky’s] look. I thought it was too basic and too poorly finished. On the show, you hear me say, ‘It’s stunning,’ and it’s true that I did say it, as in ‘Fix all of this and make certain that it’s stunning.’ The editors were stuck with a conundrum, because so little of what I said to Ricky (and I said a lot) could be used. In any case, I was baffled by the judges’ rhapsodic support of his design…The judges celebrated the look’s fit. It’s a strapless tube dress. How challenging can the fit be?...I’m sincerely pleased for Ricky that he won. But I’m equally baffled…It’s a matter of taste.”

So the show is actually editing Tim’s comments to put him more in step with the judges? Could that be because even the producers are confused by the judges’ decisions and they don’t want them to look even more stupid than they already do?

I say, let Tim’s comments air unedited. Everyone looks stupid compared to Tim anyway…

“Project Runway” returns with all-new episodes Wednesday, February 5th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…


Photo courtesy of BravoTV.com...