Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, October 01, 2007

Pick of the Week: If you can't stand the heat...


I blame the long delay for new episodes of “Project Runway.”

Why else would I get hooked on a cooking competition show where the contestants cook meals I can’t even pronounce, let alone know what they are?

But hooked I am. In fact, some of the episodes I’ve seen four or five times (Gotta love Bravo). And I can’t just watch the episodes. I have to read all of the blogs to get even more info (Two-time guest judge Anthony Bourdain’s is always hilarious.).

And that’s why the season finale of “Top Chef: Miami” is my Pick of the Week…

In part one of the finale, Brian was eliminated after failing to deliver on his elk dish. That left Hung, Casey and Dale to compete for the title—the first time the show has ever had three in the finale.

And this year, there’s another first. The winner will be announced live. Talk about turning up the heat…

The finale of “Top Chef: Miami” airs Wednesday, October 3rd at 10 p.m. on Bravo. Please note it’s “supersized,” so it will run until around 11:15 p.m…