Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And the season's first casualty is...

It’s officially only week two of the new fall season, but we’ve already had our first casualty.

FOX announced today that it is pulling “Nashville.” The move comes as no surprise since the show had only pulled in an average of 2.4 million viewers in its two airings.

Since nothing officially gets cancelled any more, FOX is saying the show will return sometime in October. But I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Personally, I think FOX marketed the show incorrectly. I would’ve pushed the relationship drama instead of the music stuff, and I would’ve promoted the show’s “Laguna Beach” connections a little more…

Until “The Next Great American Band” premieres October 19th, FOX will fill the Fridays at 9 slot with repeats of “K-Ville”…