Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Evening With Billy Ray...

As I sit here this morning, my head is still throbbing a little, and I'm still not hearing all that well out of my right ear. And don't even ask me about how late I got in last night, or how hard it was to get to work this morning.

But feel free to ask me if it was worth it, because I'll tell you it was...

Last night, I was sitting in the front row to see Billy Ray Cyrus at the Paramount.

I'll have plenty more to say about this later and hopefully have at least one or two pictures to share with you.

Plus, later today we'll know how Billy Ray's CD sold in its first week.

In the meantime, feel free to share your impressions of the concert, the CD, or anything Billy Ray. You can post a comment or send me an e-mail at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com...